Leinster Novice, Masters & Even Age Cross Country Championships atDunboyne, Co. Meath, on Sunday the 27th of October 2013.
1) Please note that while the clocks go back this weekend, everyone is advised to arrive early.
2) The first race is off at 11.40am, where Dunboyne AC is organising a short non championship race for Girls & Boys U/10 - Fee is €1.00 per athlete, payable on the day (further details are attached).
3) The first of the Leinster Championship races commences with the Girls U/12 race at 12.00noon, while subsequent races will go off at the following expected times:
Boys U/12 - 2,000m - 12:15.
Girls U/14 - 3,000m - 12:25.
Boys U/14 - 3,000m - 12:40.
Girls U/16 - 4,000m - 12:55.
Boys U/16 - 4,000m - 13:15.
Girls U/18 - 4,000m - 13:30.
Boys U/18 - 6,000m - 13:50.
Novice Ladies - 4,000m - 14:15.
Novice Men - 6,000m - 14:40.
Masters Ladies - 4,000m - 15:00.
Masters Men - 6,000m - 15:25.
All numbers need to be collected (at a tent on the Course) 45 minutes before each race, with NO on the day entries or amendments allowed.
4) Venue and Parking remain the same as last year – map of the course & map giving directions to Dunboyne are attached).
5) Athletics Leinster will be using Precision Timing for all Championship races and while all Juvenile & Novice Individual Medals will be presented straight after each race, we ask all parents, athletes & coaches to be patient with us as Club & County Team results are worked out.
6) Athletics Leinster will require additional Officials on the day & so each County is asked to please nominate 2 Officials to help out - thanks.
All queries to Frank Kilrane – Cross Country Secretary – email@example.com / 087 6771572.
Yours in Sport,
Martin J Heery
Dunboyne Athletic Club
Under 10 Open Boys and Girls Cross Country Races
All Under 10 Athletes are invited to join the older even age competitors attending the Leinster Cross Country event in Dunboyne, County Meath on Sunday the 27th of October 2013.
Prizes for the first six individual Boys and Girls home.
Medals for the top three Boys and Girls teams (Maximum of six per team - with top four scoring).
Race is 1000 meters long. The course is flat and will suit the younger athletes. Race time is 11.40am sharp.
Entry on the day.
Fee of one euro per athlete.