The September meeting of Meath Athletics Board has approved permits for the following club events over the next year.
Please circulate among your club members.
- 27 Dec 2013 @ 12 noon, Navan AC, 6km Claremont Stadium.
- 2 March @11 am, Bohermeen AC half marathon and 5km.
- 30 March @ 3pm, Dunboyne AC 4 miles.
- 5 April @ 12 noon, St Brigids AC 5km hill run,( inc. County HR C/ship) Mullaghmeen.
- 13 April @ 12 noon, :Lismullen 10km in conjunction with Tara AC.
- 20 April @12 noon, Fr Murphy AC 5 mile (inc County C/ship) Kildalkey.
- 20 April Cushinstown AC track and field meeting at Kilmoon off N3.
- 13 May @ 8.30pm Star of the Sea AC, 5km at Stamullen
- 20 May @ 8pm Na Fianna AC 5km (Bob Heffernan Memorial) Johnstownbridge.
- 30 May @ 8pm Navan AC, 8km (Simon Cumbers Memorial 10th) Claremont.
- 7 June @ 7.30pm Bohermeen AC 5km (Patrick Bell Memorial).
- 13 June @ 8pm Trim AC Braveheart 5km trail, Porchfields, Trim.
- 21 June @ 7.30pm Dunshaughlin AC 10km (Michael Manning Memorial).
- 2 July @ 8pm, South O Hanlon AC 5km Seneschalstown.
- 16 July @ 8pm St Brigids AC 5km Oldcastle.
- 8 August @ 8pm Fr Murphy AC 5km Athboy.
- 17 August @ 10am Duleek & District AC 10km, Duleek.
- 22 August @ 7.30pm, Rathkenny AC 5km.
- 29 August @ 7.30pm Tara AC 5km, Skryne.
- 7 September @ 12 noon, Bohermeen AC 5 mile (Rennicks Cup).
- 14 September @ 11am, Ratoath AC 5km.
- 28 September @ 11am, Star of the Sea AC cross country, Greenanstown, Stamullen.
- 7 October @ 11am, St Brigids AC schools cross country Ballinacree, Oldcastle.
Subject to AAI ratification.